Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When is build.opensuse.org and api.opensuse.org coming back up?
On 04/17/2011 02:25 PM, Juergen Weigert wrote:
On Apr 17, 11 12:00:55 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, can anyone please give me an indication about when the build service will
be up again.

It is a nice Sunday, and fine weather today. Thus I assume, nobody is
in the server rooms right now.

The external iChain server appears to be down.
The build service itself is reachable from within my SUSE tunnel.

Time to get on my bike again ...

cheers,
JW-

I'd gladly help but I doubt if I could even be in that part of the world by Wednesday (My smileys disappeared with my last update otherwise you'd see a tongue in cheek)
At least Packman works.

Dave P