Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download on Demand
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:34:23 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 14. April 2011, 23:43:46 schrieb Robert Xu:
Hi all,

A few weeks (or is it months? I have no sense of time these days) ago,
I asked where the download-on-demand patch was and was provided with
it. But it failed to patch, so that leads me to my second question -
has it been merged into master?

IIRC, Marcus Hüwe completed the support.

Please try it via specifing the following in project meta data:

<download arch=.. baseurl=.. mtype=.. metafile=.. />

However, the backend support for this is disabled on build.opensuse.org
instance.

And when you got it working, I would be happy to receive a text for our
book :)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH