[opensuse-buildservice] [GSoC 2011] Proposal for Archlinux OBS backend
Hello, all.

My name is Nikolay, I'm 20 years old russian student, and I looking to
apply to the google summer of code 2011.
I saw the "Further distribution backends" idea on openSUSE GSoC page,
and I'm interested by implementing an Archlinux backend with AUR
support and integration into OBS UI.

I've already contacted with Sascha Peilicke (in copy), and here is
link on public draft of my GSoC proposal.

Any comments, suggestions and corections are welcome.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/madgnu/1

Thanks for your attention!