Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: self signed certificates from OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:03:55 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 7. April 2011, 00:20:03 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
El 06/04/11 23:06, Cristian Rodríguez escribió:
Hi:

All buildservice stuff is currently running on self signed certicates
that are rejected as unknown issuer.. and the certificate does not say
who sign them either.

Is this a temporary problem ? who really signs the certificates and what
are the signatures of them ?

Also, the SSL server says the following is supported/used/prefered

RSA Public Key: (512 bit)
Public-Key: (512 bit)

SSLv3 168 bits DES-CBC3-SHA
SSLv3 128 bits RC4-SHA
SSLv3 128 bits RC4-MD5
Prefered Server Cipher(s):
SSLv3 168 bits DES-CBC3-SHA

So no cookie ;)

I would expect 2048 bit keys, the server prefering SSLv3 256 bits
*-AES256-SHA plus providing the other HIGH security ciphers only.

There is definitive a configuration problem, I have reported it to
our server provider.
(We don't have access ourself to this proxy sending this certificate).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH