[opensuse-buildservice] <link project> and submitrequests
Hi,

I just learned in another thread that for linked packages the release
numbering doesn't work as expected.
Now I have the issue that I need to have that numbering reliable what
means that I cannot do submitrequests into that target project as it
creates those links automatically. That is likely caused by the prj config:
<link project="xyz">
I need to use in that project to have the correct chain for branching
non-existing packages out of that project.

Is there a solution for that situation?
I used to do copypacs but that only works when the package is added the
first time.

Thanks,
Wolfgang