Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conflict in branch
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:48:29 -0300
On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 12:44:54 schrieb Claudio Freire:
It was ok, until recently there seems to have been a conflicting
change in the parent project since the status changed to broken:
conflict in pgadmin3.spec

I have no access to the osc tool currently, only the web ui - how can
I resolve the conflict from there? I can't even get a description of
the conflicting changes.

We have no support for it. We would need to add the support for one commit
for multiple changes first to the webui and later on working on a conflict
solver.

Why multiple changes?

Conflicts could be resolved file by file?

No one is working on this atm, but of course everybody is welcome to help :)

If I find the time ;-)

It would mean listing conflicting files, showing a 3-way diff, and
conflict resolution options.
Shouldn't be overly hard (in that it wouldn't imply a big refactor of
anything), but I don't know how OBS' web-ui works so...

Your only chance is osc atm ...

I guess I'll have to wait until I have osc at hand then, thanks for the info.