Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Experimenting with the cpanspec service
Am Donnerstag, 10. März 2011 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:16 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 10. März 2011 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
All,

Does the cpanspec service in OBS work?

== details

I thought I'd try out the cpanspec service.

Looking at the parameters it needs, it seems easy enough:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=cpanspec.service&packa
ge=
obs-service-cpanspec&project=home%3Aviliampucik%3Aobs&srcmd5=69514c674a
20fd 57a2697dbcfa28a5bc

But when I try it I get:

===
Source processing is currently broken:

service cpanspec failed:
defined(%hash) is deprecated at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.12.1/Pod/POM/Node.pm line 82.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
Failed to get http://www.cpan.org/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz:
500 Can't connect to www.cpan.org:80 (Bad hostname 'www.cpan.org')
===

Those look like pretty fundamental issues unrelated to my package.

And what is your package? The error doesn't sound as if you called it on
a tar.

Greetings, Stephan

home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd > perl-Net-Pcap

I just have two services setup. On the web gui, I have file download
listed first and cpanspec listed second, so I assume the download step
is done, then the cpanspec service run against that file.

The file download service has these params:

host -- search.cpan.org
path -- /CPAN/authors/id/S/SA/SAPER/Net-Pcap-0.16.tar.gz

That worked fine when I had my own normal specfile.

The second service is the cpanspec service:

The only parameter I set was:

source -- *.tar.gz

The "documentation" link from my first email says:

<parameter name="source">
<description>Name of source. RegExp are allowed. Defaults to
*.tar.bz2</description>
<required/>
</parameter>

So I assume a wildcard syntax is acceptable.

Greg
I think this relates to the empty paramters given additionally, but I can't
verify - my package is "blocked":
home:coolo:branches:home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd

It works fine locally though.

Greetings, Stephan