Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Someone broke my deb builds
Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2011, 20:20:04 schrieb Stephan Kleine:
On Wednesday March 2 2011 20:16:03 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2011, 20:10:22 schrieb Stephan Kleine:
Hi guys.

Someone changed something between 2011-03-02 17:11:55 and 2011-02-23
19:38:19 that broke all my deb builds for one package.

3. If you check out an older revision - that built fine - you'll notice
that it is broken too now (I tried with r11-9).

There was a change which allows parallel builds with debian package as well
now.

Without to have a deeper look, I guess your package is supporting that but
the Makefiles have no clean dependencies, so you run into race conditions.

So, the bug was there all the time, but just poped up now :)

That certainly sound like it makes sense (I know parallel builds are broken
for that package).

How can I disable parallel builds then?

No idea how this works on debian.

Fathi, can you help here ?

On rpm you just don't use the %jobs macro behind the make call.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH