Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 1-Click Installer: auto-adding the repository!
Am Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 19:00:24 schrieb Nelson Marques:
Dear all,

Yet another (maybe) simple question... The 1-Click installer I created
is working properly and there's one tiny itch for which I would love
some guidance... All the process is working ok, including the
repository being added (which is awesome)... nevertheless I would love
to add this repository not at default priority level (99), but instead
in a much higher priority. Is this possible through the 1-click
installer ?

Practical case:

1. Someone clicks the 1-click installer and goes through the drill...

- Current behavior: repository is installed with default priority 99.
- Wanted behavior: repository is installed with higher priority, example: 40.

This is not supported yet afaik.

And it would lead to a priority war afterwards only IMHO. Since you can't know
what repos the user may have and what the prio should be this should not be
offered
IMHO.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH