Re: [opensuse-buildservice] issue with dangling builds
On Tuesday 08 February 2011, 17:20:05 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
On Tuesday 08 February 2011, 11:25:01 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
On Tuesday 08 February 2011, 10:09:03 Stephan Kulow wrote:
You can't wipe binaries that you disabled for useforbuild.
Disable it for build, enable for useforbuild and then wipe.

useforbuild is a very confusing flag and only people should use
it that read a good part of the backend code ;(

Unfortunately, I haven't found the magic spell to unlock this mess
again.

Even a brute force approach:

osc wipebinaries --all home:frispete:python
osc rebuild home:frispete:python

still suffers from the same symptoms.

For some reason, the OBS uses packages for the build of other package
in the same project, that should be long gone (e.g. even successfully
built packages for 11.2 and 11.3 are built with the wrong python
version (python-base-2.6.0) instead of 2.6.2 or 2.6.5.

How can I resolve this?

Resolved it by rebuilding python-base-2.6.0 for 11.2 and 11.3 Only
after finishing this totally useless, but successful build, I was able
to wipe the binaries (checked with osc ll -b home:frispete:python).

What-a-mess'ly y'rs,
Pete