Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is the web ui server experiencing a dos attack?
Hi!

Am Samstag 05 Februar 2011 schrieb Carsten Schoene:
Sometimes when I get a glitch in my internet connection, the web ui
loads a page that looks like it was optimised for lynx and when I reload
the page all is well again. Now atm it's permanent and very difficult to
use.

i can reproduce it here, so it seems it's not only your browser ;)

Strange, I am seeing this on some other webpages, too. SSH connections, even
across the big lake have good latencies, though. Therefore I don't think it's
my connection.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

„Der einzige Weg, die Grenzen des Möglichen zu finden, ist ein klein wenig
über diese hinaus in das Unmögliche vorzustoßen.“ - Arthur C. Clarke
< Previous Next >