Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
On 02/02/11 16:52, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
Hi guys,

same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at FOSDEM. We
have several talks and some of the developers hanging around at the openSUSE
booth. However, in order to discuss some current and upcomming OBS topics
(like the documentation effort), I'd like to organize a little meetup for all
interested parties and contributors.

I am not sure I'll be able to join, but in case I don't please add the
following topic to the list:

- renaming openSUSE Build Service to Open Build Service or something
similar and related tasks (rebranding, etc.)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic