Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unresolvable?
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Samstag, 29. Januar 2011, 12:36:15 schrieb Robert Xu:
Hi all,

I made a dummy spec file to test out whether the obs was resolving
dependencies correctly, and it hasn't.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=test&project=home%3Abravoall
1552%3Atrinity

It should not show unresolvable, it should build successfully (I built
the same thing on my local obs and it succeeded)

This line will lead to a parse error:

%if %{with_crap}

It is an empty line behin %if, if that macro is not defined. Use something
like

%if 0%{?with_crap:1}

instead

Or use %bcond. You don't need to edit the spec file to change the flag then.

%bcond_with crap
%if %{with crap}

cu
Ludwig