Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating a Tutorial project in OBS
Am Samstag, 29. Januar 2011, 07:31:39 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
maybe someone would like to create a sample project home:
with some accompanying notes, starting with something very small with
easy to find tarball and correct spec file for RPM (and perhaps
including some notes for DEB).

I have the DEB stuff for open2300 in my home project.

Maybe a wiki page, pointing to various projects and packages, with some
explenantion would be a good first step.

So there is need to push everything into the same project (which maybe
not work together with all examples).

And we may can merge this later into the OBS best practices book, where it
belongs to IMHO.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH