[opensuse-buildservice] How to create a snapshot of a repository?
Hi,

I've been trying to create a snapshot repository for a project in a local build
service instance. When I run the following command:

$ cd /usr/lib/obs/server
$ sudo ./bs_admin --clone-repository Foo standard snapshot
Destination repo must get created by scheduler first!

I later edited the project's meta data and defined a snapshot repository
*exactly* as used in openSUSE:Factory in OBS:

$ osc meta prj Foo
<project name="Foo">
<build>
<disable/>
<enable repository="standard"/>
<disable repository="snapshot"/>
</build>
<publish>
<enable repository="images"/>
<disable/>
<disable repository="snapshot"/>
</publish>
<repository name="images">
<arch>local</arch>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
<repository name="snapshot">
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>i586</arch>
</repository>
<repository name="standard">
<path project="SUSE:SLE-11-SP1" repository="standard"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
</project>

After making this change, schedulers kept saying the following in the logs:

2011-01-24 00:22:21: looking at low prio Foo/snapshot (0/0/56/0/298)
- Foo/snapshot: bad config (Foo)

and the "snapshot" repository was never created inside /srv/obs/build/Foo/ -
where bs_admin looks for the source and destination repositories.

What am I doing wrong? If I have to include a "<path ../>" entry for snapshot,
then how is working in OBS for openSUSE:Factory? How do I create a "snapshot"
of an existing repository?

Srinidhi.