Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How can I retreive the text version of a build log using a bash script ?
Am Freitag, 21. Januar 2011, 00:33:49 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
Is there a way to remotly get the build log in text format without logging
on, using a bash script ?

I tried the following but it looked like html output not text

log="https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=l
ibreoffice&project=LibreOffice%3AUnstable&repository=SLE_11" wget -c $log

How can I retreive the text version of it using a bash script ?

check what osc is doing, it uses the directly:

osc -d rbl $PROJECT $PACKAGE $REPO $ARCH

bye
adrian

Thanks Glenn
SUSE Linux Products GmbH