RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: OBS worker prioritization/allocation
Thanks for pointing out that Malcolm.

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Malcolm Fernandes [mailto:mfernand@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 January, 2011 20:05
To: Muthukalai Senthil (EXT-Wipro/Helsinki); opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: OBS worker prioritization/allocation

-----Original Message-----
From: ext-senthil.muthukalai@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:ext-
senthil.muthukalai@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 1:48 AM
To: adrian@xxxxxxx; opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: OBS worker
prioritization/allocation

Same issue.
My /usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm lokks like,

# List of power hosts that can handle power jobs for the sake of
# building critical packages fast.
our $powerhosts = ["build1"];

# List of power packages that can be built on power hosts
our $powerpkgs = [ "open" ]

[MF]
Seems like you are missing a semi-colon in the line above.

It should be:
our $powerpkgs = [ "open" ];

Cheers,

Mal

linux-4kg9:/home/obs # rcobsdispatcher restart
Shutting down obsdispatcher
done
Initializing obsdispatcherstartproc: exit status of parent of
/usr/lib/obs/server//bs_dispatch: 255

failed

Thanks,
Senthil M