Re: [opensuse-buildservice] couchdb
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:08:14 +0100
On Thursday 02 December 2010 13:24:46 Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hi,

There is `couchdb` package in server:database project and it is in
unresolved state for all distros except 11.2 due to lack of erlang in
server:database. I think it would be better to handle `couchdb` like
`ejabberd` package which locates in devel:language:erlang and is aggregated
by server:messaging. The second possibility is to add properly lines to the
server:database project config. Anyway I hope that maintainers of
devel:language:erlang and `couchdb` will read this.

when you log in, you can see the email adresses of the maintainers and ask
them directly...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH