Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS @ FOSDEM?
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:08:24 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010, 07:28:41 schrieb Uwe Geuder:
Hi!

We at Nomovok Ltd. have a couple of OBS installations running here,
mainly for building natively on ARM workers.

We have recently started to develop an extension we call worker pool. The
idea is that several OBS instances can share workers from a common pool in
a controlled way. The extension will be open source.

Hi Uwe!

Excellent news. Would be good if we could align efforts with this concept:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_Smart_Dispatcher_Worker

e.g. have the interface setup for both ideas.

Best,
Jan-Simon