[opensuse-buildservice] couchdb
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:24:46 +0300

Hi,

There is `couchdb` package in server:database project and it is in
unresolved state for all distros except 11.2 due to lack of erlang in
server:database. I think it would be better to handle `couchdb` like
`ejabberd` package which locates in devel:language:erlang and is aggregated
by server:messaging. The second possibility is to add properly lines to the
server:database project config. Anyway I hope that maintainers of
devel:language:erlang and `couchdb` will read this.