[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS cleanup -> removal of outdated repositories
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:33:00 -0600
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Please excuse the cross post.
You may have noticed that we have higher and higher build load on build.o.o.
While the new dispatcher algorithms are still good to prefer the "right" jobs,
it is still a sign that we may should cleanup.

My current plan is to remove all repositories in home projects, which have
not been
touched this year. Not touched means, no source submission and no meta data
has
been altered at all.
Additionally also all non-home projects, which have not been touch in last
two years.

What about built binaries for projects that no longer exist?
I branched a few things over the last year or two, and eventually
deleted those projects. However, the build results for those projects
still exist.

Perhaps you could wipe build results (and directories) for projects
which don't exist anymore?

--
Jon