[opensuse-buildservice] overlay prjconf doesn't work
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:27:10 -0500
Hi all,

Usually, when we have a custom project configuration, it "adds on" to
the repository we're building for...
ex. building for Fedora:14 in a project w/ custom config

But I've noticed that these custom project configurations have been
getting ignored lately. It's been
causing problems when I've been building...

Ex I set in custom prjconf to ignore autoconf completely.
But then it still forces autoconf being installed on all my
repositories... which causes a conflict with my autoconf263 and shuts
down building.

--
later, Robert Xu