Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help there's a problem with https://build.opensuse.org/package/show? action menu.
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:51:24 +0100
Hi Dave,

The last bug I made for build service was ignored, I will search for it
when I have time, I think it's still open but fixed a long time ago.
In general, we don't ignore bugs. It may take some time to fix them though.
Can you post the bugno. of the one you think is fixed already?

The
build service irc used to be a place to get help but now it's a closed
shop that I can't get into.
As said, IMO this relates to recent auth changes on FreeNode. Try registering
with SASL instead of NickServ.

What product do I submit a bug against? Ok I've found Build Service
under openSUSE.org.
That's perfectly fine, but please don't file multiple bugs for the same issue.
This only takes time for us to triage and mark as duplicates. Hey, we're an
opensource project, so patience is key sometimes :-)

BTW. I'm already looking into your issue.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke