Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to delete old binaries from packages that don't exists anymore?
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:55:45 +0200
On Thursday 07 October 2010, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

An "osc ls -b home:RedDwarf -r openSUSE_11.3 -a x86_64" returns things
like:

opensc.rpm
opensc-debuginfo.rpm
opensc-debugsource.rpm
opensc-devel.rpm

But I deleted the "opensc" package in my home repo long ago. Since it
doesn't exists anymore I can't use osc wipebinaries. What can I do?

run wipebinaries on the project - that should clean it up.

And why weren't them deleted automatically when I deleted the package?

they're supposed to be deleted. I don't know why this didn't happen.

Greetings,
Dirk