Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Custom Release Tags?
On Oct 6, 2010, at 15:48, Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it possible to configure OBS (a local instance) to have a custom
tag/addition to the (auto-modified) "Release: " tag for a package?

Or is this something I have to modify in the OBS source? If I need to modify
the source, where would I need to look to get started. (I noticed that
/usr/lib/build appears to be the right place, but wanted to double check...)

You can set it in your prjconf.
Please see the openSUSE wiki for more info.

I think the line to add is "Release:"
For example, "Release: <CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>%%{dist}"

-- later, Robert Xu