Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notification on broken builds
  • From: Tejas Guruswamy <masterpatricko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 10:13:13 +0100
On 05/10/10 09:36, Matthias Bach wrote:
Hi,

I remember that way back I used to get Email notifications if the build of
one of the packages I maintain was broken. Am I remembering wrong? At least
it seems I am now not getting any such notifications, as when I did my last
routine check around the Build Service I found that two of the packages I
build were broken for factory, without me getting notified.

At least I think this would be a really useful feature, especially while
there is no monitor page displaying all involved packages. I also feared I
accidentally switched it of, but even googling didn't turn up anything on the
topic.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
marix@xxxxxxxxx

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a
little way past them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

https://hermes.opensuse.org

HTH

Regards,
Tejas