Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dispatcher optimization
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:25:50 +0200

Coolo uses this to adjust the priorities so that projects that
are downloaded often get a higher priority.

Great, thanks. IMO this should go into the config template and in some README
somewhere :-)

Actually, this is more or less obsolete, since you can configure the same thing
via
the api meanwhile:

osc api /build/_dispatchprios

I consider this the default configuration place for the future, because we can
built an admin
interface around this.

So I consider to remove this from BSConfig template at all atm.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH