Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build a kernel driver for SLES11
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:03:00 +0200
Am Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010, 23:24:53 schrieb Vittorio Manfredini:
I build a package with a kernel driver for SLES11 on obs, but the
problem is that I did not discover how to add the update repository
for SLES11.

So the package that I build for SLES11 it's quiet unusable, because
it's for a kernel release different from the updated kernel.

If that is the case, there was an incompatible update, which would violate
the SLE policy.

Can you prove that this is the case ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH