Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new obs project - business - bugreport #634989
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:31:03 +0200
On Friday 27 August 2010 09:28:30 Denny Beyer wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to add a new project where business relevant software could be
collected.
This is mainly finance management, tax related software and online banking
etc.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot applications out there covering this area
so we need to make those
available even easier to access.

One more thing: This could also be just a collection of links to other
projects, so we don't
duplicate work if those packages exist already in obs but still get the
benefit of just having to add
this repo only to get the software + updates.

having links of random projects means that there is no quality and trust
ensurance of your project.

I would never ever add such a repo to my system, esp. when I am doing finance
tasks with it ;)

Any thoughts?

I would propose that people would submit request to that project, they can keep
still their projects
as their devel projects.

bye
adrian