[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-kde] Moving kbackup to KDE:Extra
  • From: Martin Koller <kollix@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:50:48 +0200
On Friday 30 July 2010 14:28:12 Raymond Wooninck wrote:
Hi Martin,

On 07/30/2010 01:18 PM, Martin Koller wrote:
Hi,

I got a mail from Stephan Kleine regarding the move of packages from
KDE:KDE4:Community to KDE:Extra.
On the page http://old-en.opensuse.org/KDE/Extra_Repository it says that
'stable "unstable" applications'
shall be "discussed on opensuse-kde mailing list first."
As I consider kbackup as a stable app (available on
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=44998 since 2006, current
version 0.7),
I'd like to request the possibility to move it to KDE:Extra, please.

Also, can someone give me a hint how to do this, please ?
I'm not the regular osc user, and know just how to upload a new version
every few months via the web interface ...

Thanks.

I just moved kbackup to the KDE:Extra repository and it has been build
successfully. Please let me know if you want to have maintainership for
this package so that you can keep it up-to-date. If yes, then please let
me know your OBS userid.

That's great! Thanks a lot!

In KDE:KDE4:Community kbackup was linked from my home project home:martinkoller
kbackup-kde4
(
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kbackup-kde4&project=home%3Amartinkoller
)
and when I uploaded a new version, it was automatically also rebuilt in the
KDE4 repository.
Is this still the case for KDE:Extra ?
If so, do I need additional rights in there ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at