Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Updated distro packages
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:39:38 +0200
Am 29.07.2010 16:38, schrieb Stephen Shaw:
This particular package is xulrunner191. I need to patch it (working
on upstream the patch) and want to make sure that I'm providing the
latest version in hopes to make sure that I include all the latest
security patches. The problem I'm running into with this however is
that it requires newer versions of other packages which so far has
turned in to a big mess with no success.

Not really buildservice related but can you please explain a bit more
which packages are needed for your work? The mentioned package awoke my
curiosity.
Feel free to PM or use another mailing list in case.

Wolfgang