[opensuse-buildservice] Updated distro packages
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:38:09 -0600
I've been working on some packages that I need to provide across
multiple distributions. In some case I need to patch one of the core
packages of each distribution which OBS makes this really nice and
easy.

This particular package is xulrunner191. I need to patch it (working
on upstream the patch) and want to make sure that I'm providing the
latest version in hopes to make sure that I include all the latest
security patches. The problem I'm running into with this however is
that it requires newer versions of other packages which so far has
turned in to a big mess with no success.

What I'd look to see is maybe every month or so to pull all of the
available updates into the repository or create something like
Fedora_12:Updates

Cheers,
Stephen