Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (332 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-buildservice] k3b in KDE:Distro:Stable in strange error state
  • From: Peter Pöml <peter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:01:43 +0200
  • Message-id: <A758F070-1CFC-4706-B517-ADD4CD676180@xxxxxxxx>

Am 29.07.2010 um 09:46 schrieb Marcus Meissner:

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 09:41:32AM +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
On Thursday 29 July 2010, 06:32:23 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Wednesday 28 July 2010 16:27:37 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Hi,

the pkg k3b in KDE:Distro:Stable is hanging out in a strange error
state: the Files page says: The link contains errors: conflict in file
k3b.spec.

The question is: how can a link contain conflicts?

use "osc up ; osc pull" ... fixing conflicts " osc resolved; osc ci" way
by default.

Adrian, thanks for the explanation. of course, it makes complete sense to
try to merge the packages. It might be worth rephrasing that expression.
How do you like:

Merging the linked package failed: conflict in file k3b.spec.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to branch a package in this state in order
to sr the changes to the maintainers. I guess, there's a valid reason for
this restriction, but it would be nice to overrule this with osc
branch --force.

BTW, it looks like BS stalls on build of KDE:Distro:Stable/kdepimlibs4 for
11.1/x86_64 since yesterday. (Hanging in state building, while the build
log keeps being empty..)

I just succeeded in "osc branch KDE:Distro:Stable k3b"...

Well, are there conflicts in the k3b.spec you checked out?

If yes, resolve them (via editing k3b.spec, then run "osc resolved k3b.spec",
"osc ci".)

Ciao, MArcus

I get the same funny message, but for no apparent reason. In Apache/libapr1.

The alleged conflict isn't apparent anywhere to me.

% osc r
CentOS_5 i586 broken: conflict in file libapr1.spec
CentOS_5 x86_64 broken: conflict in file libapr1.spec
Mandriva_2008 i586 broken: conflict in file libapr1.spec
[...]

Working copy is up to date and not in conflict state:

% osc st
% osc up
At revision 103.

I had never heard of "osc pull" before, so I tried it, but it doesn't work:

% osc pull
osc pull only works on expanded links.

...which is peculiar, because this _is_ an expanded link.

In addition, I checked out the parent package and I don't see any conflict of

And after all, this worked before. When updating the libapr1 package, I did the
same as so many times before. So it seems to me that something is broken. It
would be nice if this could be fixed.

Peter--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >