[opensuse-buildservice] how to use local repository to build packages for fedora ?
  • From: Coly Li <i@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:28:15 +0800
Hi,

Now I am installing a local instant of openSuSE build service on openSUSE 11.3.
My purpose is to build fedora rpm
packages which is said supported currently.

From the document, I know the distribution repository is needed during the
package build, and I download a fedora 13
repo into my local hard disk.

Unfortunately, I don't find from the document how to use this local fedora 13
repo into OBS. I know I must miss some
lines from the documents, aftere re-read the docs, I still have very clear idea.

Can any body give me some hints ? Thanks in advance.

--
Coly Li