Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is there any plan to integrate MIC(MeeGo Image Creator) into OBS?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:57:07 +0200
On Wednesday 28 July 2010 09:18:32 victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

Since MeeGo is using OBS as official build service and MIC2 is their image
creation tool. It seems to be reasonable to integrate MIC2 into OBS, just
like KIWI in OBS. Is there any plan on that?

There are no plans from the SUSE side, but of course it could be added if
someone
is willing to work on it.

It is in the end a similar thing like the requested "arch Linux format" some
days
ago. I wrote there an answere where you need to start to work on (in the build
script).

Adding Imaging should be actually even easier then a new package format, because
you will not need to write binary dependency parsers for it.

We can help of course with advise or smaller fixes, but it would need someone
to dig
into the MIC2 build support first.

bye
adrian