Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When will the 11.3 repos be available
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:29:27 +0200 (CEST)
On Saturday 2010-07-24 20:12, Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday 2010-07-24 18:51, Greg Freemyer wrote:

I was looking at the repo choices in my packages, not adding a repo
for my full home account.

Using what I think is your home directory as an example, I was looking in:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/repositories?package=REPO-IS-ELSEWHERE&project=home%3Ajengelh

not

https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories?project=home%3Ajengelh

Only the later has an add repo choice, so I assume I have to add a
repo for the entire project and then handle the individual packages.
At least doing in that order seemed to work.

Build repos are per project, though you can disable the build for
select packages.

I probably need to get all my packages out of main home package and
into sub-projects so I can handle repos better.

I created some sub-projects with the old web interface. How do I do
it with either the new web interface or CLI?

Advanced > Subproject
or osc meta prj -e home:foo:new:sub:proj