Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When will the 11.3 repos be available
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:51:34 -0400
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 2010-07-24 17:58, Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 2010-07-24 17:36, Greg Freemyer wrote:

Since factory is now unfrozen, we need to have a real 11.3 repo to
build against.

Is that coming soon?

It's already there since over a week: openSUSE:11.3

Thanks

I was looking at the repo choices in my packages, not adding a repo
for my full home account.

Eh?

Using what I think is your home directory as an example, I was looking in:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/repositories?package=REPO-IS-ELSEWHERE&project=home%3Ajengelh

not

https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories?project=home%3Ajengelh

Only the later has an add repo choice, so I assume I have to add a
repo for the entire project and then handle the individual packages.
At least doing in that order seemed to work.

Greg