Re: [opensuse-buildservice] enhancement for remove a repository
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:54:48 +0000
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:18:14 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer
<wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 24.07.2010 10:31, schrieb Marcus Meissner:
You mail the respective people... "osc meta user msmeissn" would yield
my mail
address for instnance.

I had the same issue occasionally and for some people I never got an
answer or the link removed. Asking OBS admins always helped but that's
not a good process?

Wolfgang
That's why I asked about the following:-

As a suggestion, have an option to [tick] to allow removal of the
repository.
And have the obs process send a indicator to the people who have the
source linkages to the now removed repository that the repository is now
removed.

Cheers Glenn