Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to set up LDAP authentication for OBS?
On Jul 13, 2010, at 22:40, "victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx"
<victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To change the password, just open your OBS API web page with your
configured API address(checking "/etc/lighttpd/vhosts.d/obs.conf")

That doesn't work for users not in the Admin role.

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Yang, Yi Y [mailto:yi.y.yang@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Adrian Schröter; opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: iarnell@xxxxxxxxx; david@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [opensuse-buildservice] How to set up LDAP
authentication for OBS?

Thanks, there are many info in it, but it isn't easy to follow it
and set up LDAP authentication for OBS successfully, it is better if
there is a document :-)

Can we use mixed authentication ways in OBS? For example, for
internal users, we can use LDAP, but for external users, we still
use the old way, user name plus password.

How to change user's password is an issue, I didn't find an
interface for this in OBS web UI, currently do we have a way to
change password of a user?