Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cross Distro Packaging
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:44:42 +0200
On Tuesday 13 July 2010 17:38:16 Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

today i've started my Experience Tour with that Package:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=assuma&project=home%3Asaigkill%3Aassuma

First i'm trying to build a Fedora Package. But i get an Error in that:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=assuma&project=home%3Asaigkill%3Aassuma&repository=Fedora_13

I asked in the fedora channel, and qmake is located in qt-devel Package,
which i've added into my normal BuildRequires.

Maybe anyone know, why he doesn't find qmake?

Easiest way to find out is to do a local build with "osc build"

Than jump inside and try to call qmake manually.

My guess is that it is maybe place outside of the default PATH ?

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH