Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with getting buidlogs
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:56:33 +0200
On 7/13/2010 at 10:55, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 13 July 2010 08:46:47 Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hi everybody,

Seems there is an issue at the moment with retrieving build logs from OBS:

osc rbl openSUSE:Factory aaa_base standard x86_64
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
remote error: no socket attached

The same error happens with any kind of build log I tried to get in the last
minutes.

Solved for now (but I dunno know the exact reason why it happened yet).

Thanks a lot Adrian!

Dominique