Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to use project link?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:58:22 +0200
On Monday 12 July 2010 12:05:41 victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I'm just aware that there is the project link function by adding such as
"<link project="xxx"/>" to the project meta file.
But I can't find the interface to create project link in webui or osc. Does
it mean this feature is not finished yet?
And could someone share more about project link?

Please read the concept wiki page for that:

http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_project_linking

The webui can not handle this optimal yet, but the backend part is fully
implemented.
So it is practical usable, as we do in our openSUSE:Factory:Staging project for
example.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH