[opensuse-buildservice] How to make obs server create database in repository?
  • From: Leaf John <leafjohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:04:45 +0800
HI,

I've setup a obs v2.0 on an opensuse 11.2 machine, make it build
packages for meego platform.
it could genereate rpms and gathered into a repository, but this
repository doesn't contains database files.
I look into bs_publish source code, find the server will use
qsystem('createrepo', '-q', '-c', "$extrep/repocache",
@updateargs, @createrepoargs, @legacyargs, $extrep)
to create repo, and if there is a '-d' paramter to createrepo,
datbases will be gnerated.

My question is, how to config a project or obs server in order to
make the databases generated automatically?

Br,
Leaf.