[opensuse-buildservice] Need help with build service graphics blender
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:22:12 +0200
Hi, I had a problem with graphics blender when I tried to submit to
factory this morning. The x86_64 build had frozen and when I viewed the
diff through the web ui there was no submission box at the bottom, I was
logged in, I then deleted the factory link and then when I tried to
recreate it with "osc linkpac graphics blender openSUSE:Factory blender"
I get the following message :-
openSUSE:Factory
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
Insufficient permissions to store file in package blender, project
openSUSE:Factory
Creating _link...

and no link is created. I've submitted the bug fix but the package needs
its link.
Thanks
Dave P