[opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: problems getting a local OBS running
  • From: Christian Daudt <csd_b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:48:47 -0700
Hi,
 I'm trying to create a local OBS to do cross-arm compiles, and I'm
not having much success. While I can build my simple rpm on
build.opensuse.org (here's the link:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=hello-t&project=home%3Acsd_b
) and it works fine, trying to do the same thing on the local OBS
server hasn't been going well. I tried both downloading the rpms
(using obs_mirror_project) and creating a project that points to
opensuse.org:Base:build:arm:cross and neither one of them works.
My build attempt is flagged "unresolvable" with the following error:
"nothing provides bzip2, nothing provides gzip, nothing provides
libdb-4_5, nothing provides gdbm, nothing provides glibc, nothing
provides libzio, nothing provides ncurses, nothing provides perl-base,
nothing provides rpm, nothing provides zlib, nothing provides
fake-ia32el, nothing provides glibc-x86lib, nothing provides
libreadline6-x86lib, nothing provides libncurses5-x86lib, nothing
provides m4-x86lib, nothing provides bash-x86lib, nothing provides
libbz2-1-x86lib, nothing provides zlib-x86lib, nothing provides
popt-x86lib, nothing provides libselinux1-x86lib, nothing provides
liblzma0-x86lib, nothing provides rpm-x86lib, nothing provides
bzip2-x86lib, nothing provides cross-substitute, nothing provides
cross-armv5tel-binutils-obs-x86bin"

Looking at the package list for Base:build:arm:cross on opensuse.org
shows me the packages as expected. My local one shows it as there
being no packages, even after the obs_mirror_project + restart of the
scheduler. I'm guessing that this the source of my problems - am I
missing a step to enable this?

 Thanks,
   Christian.