RE: [opensuse-buildservice] How to copy a project and its packages?
  • From: <victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:13:10 +0200
Hi,

We're interested in this area.In our knowing, this feature comes from MeeGo and
they want to have integrate testing before accecpting multiple code changes. So
if project can be wholly copied(source+binary+meta), things became easy. To
make it happen, something need to be clear:

* possible use cases
* new interface for copying whole project or change current project link
function(not good)
* find way to solve the conflict/merge issue - both for source/binary

And any more? It seems we still need some work to get the complete concept...

Thanks
Victor Liu