[opensuse-buildservice] Re: how to read access control in OBS 1.8
  • From: wang dengyi <dy_wang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:00:42 -0700 (PDT)

We find the 1.8 official release today. It's better than the RC5. Thank you
guys.

With the 1.8 release version, I am able to create some private packages and I
still have some questions. Could some one confirm that? Thanks.

Here is my matrix. The first 2 columns are the flags for the project. The 3rd
column is the effect when another user try to access the project/packages.
sourceaccess, privacy, effect
disable,disable, the other user (not in the user list of the project) can see
the project only but not packages
enable,disable,same
disable,enable, the other user can see the project and the package. but no
package downloading
enable,enable, the other user can see and download the project and packages

Is it the correct behaviour? So 2 flags are in package level instead of project
level. (The project is always published)

And there are 2 new permissions: "source_access" and "private_view". What are
they for?

Regards,

Dengyi