[opensuse-buildservice] how to read access control in OBS 1.8
  • From: wang dengyi <dy_wang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

I want to create a project which is private to some group only but no success.
Could someone shed some light on me? Thanks.

More particular, I have the following questions.

1) Is the OBS 1.8 RC5 the release version? I download them from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/MeeGo/openSUSE_11.2/i586/.
If not, where should I get the release version?

2) There are 2 new flags are added for a project. "sourceaccess" and "privacy".
What's mean for these 2? I believe I need to set to "enable" for "privacy" for
a project. How about "souceaccess"

3) There are 2 new permissions too: "source_access" and "private_view". How do
I use them?

4) After the project is created, who has and who does not have the privilege to
read/write the project?

Actually, I am wandering, is there a manual for OBS, especially for the
role/permission part. Thanks.

Regards,

Dengyi Wang