[opensuse-buildservice] Fate#309717: make osc to remember http authentication header
  • From: JF Ding <jfding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:06:47 +0800
Hi,
I wonder if anyone noticed before, for each osc api access, two
requests needed as I described in fate#309717:
https://features.opensuse.org/309717

It might be a waste of network bandwidth, so I have tried to make
osc record the authorization header of last 200 response, and insert
the header to the following http requests (in the sub-domain of
recorded one). The code can be reviewed at:

http://gitorious.org/~jfding/opensuse/jfdings-osc/commit/62d705c29999856ec6d8bb67b9c4cced226c57e7

Any advice?

thanks,
jf.ding