[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.0 Beta 3 released
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:29:34 +0200

OBS 2.0 Beta 3 is available
===========================

The version tag of the release is "1.9.92". Beside a number of
bugfixes the two following changes happened:

* Backend has basic http proxy support for doing OBS interconnect.

* OBS Appliance comes with pre-configured signing daemon.

These come quite late, but were very often requested and we think
the code is safe against regressions.

Only possible known regression is that hardware without
hardware random generator will take longer during key generation
(when creating a project), what may lead to timeouts.

Repositories are as usual

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

OBS Appliance can get downloaded via

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/OBS-Appliance

I hope we can release this code drop just with release number changed
on thursday.

Note: The final release will happen in the openSUSE:Tools project. Users
who want to stay at 1.7 need to switch to openSUSE:Tools:1.7 project.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH